From Erotic Horizon I won a huge prize pack consisting of:
1. Spirit's Song by Madeline Baker
2. Call of the Highland Moon by Kendra Leigh Castle
3. The Rake's Proposal by Sarah Elliott
4. Night Game by Christine Feehan
5. Marley & Me by John Grogan
6. Party of Three by Joan Kilby
7. Tall, Dark & Filthy Rich by Jill Monroe
8. The Player by Rhonda Nelson
9. Christmas Angels by Nora Roberts
10. Maitland Maternity: Triplets, Quads and Quints
Also included was a mousemat and coasters which I forgot to photograph.
From Book Chick City I won The Other Countess by Eve Edwards.
From a ReadItSwapIt swap I received Ruby in the Smoke by Philip Pullman.
And finally I got I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk free with Glamour magazine.
I feel so lucky to have won those prizes, I don't normally win anything.
It feels like my birthday has come a month early! (My birthday's August 26th in case you were wondering...).
In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.