Monday, 7 March 2011

blog hiatus

So you might have noticed that I haven't blogged in absolutely ages, I've had so much going on in real life lately that I just had the time or the inclination to blog, and I've hardly been reading much anyway.

I haven't been keeping up with emails either, so if you've emailed me in the last month or so and I haven't replied it's not that I'm being rude, I just don't want to do this stuff right now.

I might return to the blog in a couple of weeks, but for now I'm taking a break while I deal with some huge real life changes.

Thanks to all my followers for sticking with me :)

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things aren't so good for you right now. I'm sure your followers will understand and wait right here for your. I know I will. Take your time and come back when you're ready. *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is bookmarked! I really love the stuff you have put here.

    cheap nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i came across this website while doing homework and im so glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is unquestionably worth a read if anybody comes across it. Im lucky I did because now Ive acquired a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You surely put it in perspective for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure your followers will understand and wait right here for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting, I'm always following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been on blogging hiatus for almost a year.

    ReplyDelete